Caring For Your Kitchen
Taking care of your kitchen is essential to the longevity of its quality. Here are some tips to help maintain your cabinets and counter-top:
- Wipe down cabinets with a damp, clean cloth and warm water to prevent build up.
- For a deeper clean, mix mild dishwashing soap with warm water. After cleaning, dry cabinetry with a soft, clean cloth.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaning products.
- Tend to spills immediately, as prolonged exposure to stains increases the chance of discoloration.
- Avoid draping damp towels over cabinetry doors.
- Wipe surfaces immediately after spills.
- Harsh and heavy duty cleaners are unnecessary. Abrasive substances can cause permanent discoloration and surface damage. To disinfect your surfaces visit the manufacturers website and use an approved cleaner.
- When trying a new cleaning product, test it on an inconspicuous area first. Always rinse and dry the surface when finished.
- Excessive or prolonged heat can damage your surface. Always use a hot pad or trivet between the countertop and any hot cookware or heat source.